YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel your order at anytime within 14 days after your products have been delivered to you and receive a full refund from us. Your right to cancel is in addition to your right to return defective or damaged items. For details regarding those legal rights, please contact Citizens Advice Bureau or visit the Trading Standards website at www.tradingstandards.uk
You right to cancel an order begins as soon as the contract is formed. The contract is formed as soon as we accept your order by despatching out the goods to you. Upon receiving the goods your right to cancel lasts 14 days.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of our page. Use the title cancellation, state your order number and reason for return.
If you send us your cancellation notice via email or post, your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the email or posted the letter. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephoned us. Please note that unless agreed otherwise in writing then any monies due to you and that we have agreed to pay, shall not be paid until the products are returned to our Hambridge site.
If you choose to cancel:
- Your will receive a full refund of the price you had paid for your goods as soon as possible, in any case within 14 days after the day on which we receive the goods back.
- You must return the goods promptly as any action of refund will not be taken until the goods have been received at our site. Return or collection will be at your cost.
- You must take reasonable care of the products and not use then. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have the right to claim the cost of any deterioration, up to the price of the product, from the refund which you are otherwise entitled to.
- You must also return any gift or promotional product received as a result of that order. We may charge you a reasonable amount for the gift or promotional item should it not be returned.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
Upon receiving your goods from Fletcher, you should inspect them for any damage or defects. Should they already be defective or damaged you should let us know as soon as possible using either phone, email or post. We may offer a repair, exchange or refund, as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
As a consumer of our products, you have certain legal right in relation to the quality of the good that we supply. For details of those legal rights please contact Citizens Advice Bureau or visit the Trading Standards website at www.tradingstandards.uk.
In addition to these rights, we as a company provide the following warranty on any products ordered from our website.
- 12 Months Warranty
- If there is any defect in any product that you purchase from our Hambridge site and you notify us of this within 12 months after the date of delivery. We will then choose whether a repair or replacement is suitable for you. If neither of these options are suitable within a reasonable time, we will refund the price paid by you.
- Your warranty may be transferred to another person in a one-time transfer. This transfer is to allow the purchase of gifts where the ownership of the product is passed from one person to another.
This warranty does not apply or cover damage or defects arising from:
- Fair wear and tear
- Inappropriate storage of the product
- Accident, neglect, misuse or damage by you or any third party
- Use for purpose or in a manner other than as intended or recommended by Fletcher. Or failure to follow Fletcher’s instructions.
- Damage caused by failure to follow Fletcher’s care instructions or use of inappropriate cleaning products or those of an abrasive and/or corrosive nature
To make a warranty claim you should:
Contact our Customer Services team by email
- Fletcher (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm) firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply details of warranty claim which include your order details.
Include details of when and where you bought the product and a copy of your receipt or online order number.
Retain proof of postage/return.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT RETURN OF GOODS
Our address for return of goods is:
Please send all returns to us with a covering letter, stating your order reference number, together with a copy of the original delivery note. When making a Warranty return please include all details set out in section above.
All refunds will be made by the payment method which you originally used to purchase the goods. Refunds are processed immediately and usually take 3-5 working days but do sometimes take longer depending on your bank.
TAXES/DUTIES/LOST IN TRANSIT
If you return your purchase from outside the UK, this will be done at your own risk. We will not accept any responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit. It is your responsibility to pay any delivery charges, duties or taxes that may incur to return your products.
WHEN WILL I BE REFUNDED?
Once your returned products have been received, a refund will be credited to the payment card account within two weeks. Please note it may take up to 3-5 working days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.